Jump to navigation Jump to search
Leya may refer to:
- Grupo Leya, a Portuguese publishing company
- Leya language, a language of Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Ella Leya, Azerbaijani American composer, singer, and writer
- Leya Buchanan (born 1996), Canadian athlete
- Leya Evelyn, Canadian artist
- Prémio Leya, a Portuguese literary award
- Leia (disambiguation)
- Laya (disambiguation)
- Lea (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.